Step 1: Turn on your MAG device. Loading it up and click Settings
Step 2: Go to the Setting menu. Click on System settings and click on “Servers”
Step 3: Select “Portals”
Step 4: In the “Portal 1 name” line enter the name of severing. It is IPTV BEE In the “Portal 1 URL” enter the postal address: http://********.com:8080/c This is a portal link for our server. Please double check all character
Step 5: When all the operations listed above is done, then press “OK”.
When all the steps listed above are done press”EXIT” 2 times on the remote control and restart the portal.
Step 1: We sent you an email and get your M3u list link
Step 2: Click on Media and click on Streamen. Open Media dialog box is open
Step 3: Paste your M3u list and click on the Play.
Step 4: Wait till all channel loaded. CTRL+L to bring up the playlist
Attention: If you use VLC it does not have EPG.
The first you need to go to app store and search GSE IPTV
Step 1: Click top left 3 lines and click Xtream-Codes API
Step 2: Click the + icon, Then enter Besbuyiptv.com into the name IPTV Subscription
Step 3: Enter your info
Port: http://m3ulink.com:6969 in the URL section
Enter your username and password. If you don’t have a link to play IPTV, you can buy from us.
Then click on Update button once and wait for it to load. IPTV Subscription
1. Download StbEmu (Free) from the Google Play Store onto your Android device
2. Load Stb Emulator and you will see this screen
3. Tap near the top-right corner, then click Settings—the 4th icon from the right
4. Tap Profiles
5. Tap Test portal to modify the existing profile or Add profile to create a new one
6. Tap STB Model.
7. Tap MAG 250, or whichever STB you wish to emulate
8. Tap Portal settings
9. Tap Portal URL
10. Enter your Portal for MAG and STB: http://*******.***:port/c you need to buy or ask iptv trial first and press OK
11. Now tap Screen Resolution
12. We recommend you choose 1280×720. You are welcome to choose higher, but it may be laggy.
13. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Scroll down and find the MAC address. This is an important number because it is how your IPTV service will identify your set-top box.
14. You must tell us your MAC address.
Done IPTV for Android IPTV STB Emulator. Once you get an email saying your order’s been completed, you can launch StbEmu.
1- The first thing to do is install putty, a free SSH/Telnet Windows client: http://www.putty.org/
2- Download the program and install Putty
3- Take the Box ip address
4- Putty program “Host name” Enter the section and under the section “Telnet” Select
5- “Open” button
6- To open the black screen
7- “root” enter and your Device Root User & Password.
PLEASE NOTE: This line is just an example, the original Line you will get from us, once your logged in, just put in to thw Terminal Window the IPTV Autoinstaller Script and hit ENTER:
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “http://*****.***:port/get.php?username=MyUser&password=MyPassword&type=enigma22_script&output=ts” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
8- “reboot” enter
After that please rename your M3U file to Web TV.m3u. The WebTV app reads m3u files with WebTV.m3u name better. Copy your WebTV.m3u file to USB
Now, follow me step by step:
1- Connect the USB containing the Web.m3u file
2- Open Menu
3- Move right all the way to “Multimedia”
4- From the list choose “WebTV”
5- If there are channels already on that list, make sure that empty by pressing the green button: Del All
6- Now press the yellow button to “Read By USB” then the channels will appear. If you don’t have the yellow option ” Read by USB”
7- Now, go back to the main menu and going to “Tools”
8- After that, from the list choose “Upgrade By USB”
9- On the next page, change Upgrade Mode to “Misc Files” and from the bottom of the list choose “Select & Upgrade”. Press OK on it
10- From the window that pops up, choose “WebTV.m3u (Web Stream)” and you must make sure a green tik on the right side. Afterward, press the yellow button to Upgrade
11- Once the process is finished, you will see a message saying “Upgrade Finished. Press Info Key for Result”.
12- Press exit twice to go back to the menu and from Multimedia open WebTV app. Channels will appear on the list.
It will work well.
SS IPTV App (Smart TV)
1: On the main Screen click on the Setting button
2: Go to General subsection of the app’s settings and press Get code button. Your code can be used only 24 hours (or till new code is generated). You will use this code to generate M3u list through PC.
3: Go to the main web of the SS IPTV official app to upload playlist (http://ss-iptv.com/en/users/playlist) Enter the received code on Enter Connection Code and press Add Device button
4: After adding your TV please click on External Playlists option and then go to the ADD ITEM button
5: Back to The main screen of your Smart Tv. Your Internal playlist will be available on My playlist section of Main Screen. Now you can click on My Playlist to watch channel
SMART IPTV App (Smart TV)
* Installing the application Smart IPTV on Smart TV
* Start Application
* Start the application, The screenshot below shows Smart IPTV interface. What we are interested in for now is the MAC address of the Smart IPTV.
** If your app is not activated you will be required to purchase to activate for One time charge**
* Configuring the application at SMART IPTV offical site http://siptv.eu/mylist/
1. Enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
2. Download M3U (m3u_plus) playlist from the account link you received from us and select the M3U for this field.
4. If you did everything correctly, the message "success ..." appears with the number of channels.
A. For using an online playlist (the account link can be posted here Smart IPTV).
B. If you want to reset all your changes to default.
* Watch and Enjoy